Lexington F. C. believes that no player should be precluded from playing because of financial constraints. To that end, LFC offers fee waivers to assist with costs.
• All fee waivers are for registration fees only.
• Team assessments, travel expenses, uniforms, and are not covered.
• Fee Waivers are for one year only.
• Receiving government assistance (e.g. welfare, housing assistance, or free or reduced school lunch).
• Extreme financial hardship or emergency (short-term duration), typically not longer than 1 or 2 seasons.
• Copies of tax returns or other information may be requested for verification.
• Players will attend practices and games unless excused by team coach.
• Player will demonstrate proper sportsmanship at all games and practices.
• Parents/guardians will volunteer their time at tournaments or at other times when help is needed.
Failure to comply with any of the above may affect the status of receiving financial assistance from the Lexington F.C.